To know God and to demonstrate/be His presence to others.
To meet and encourage people who are seeking a simple and unpretentious relationship with God to find it through a personal response to Jesus Christ.
OUR PHILOSOPHY (OR “HOW WE DO CHURCH”)
1. People are Loved by God. We encourage them to listen to His voice, respond to His call, and invite His presence into their life.
2. People are Reached by People. Through the testimony of telling what God has done in me and the expression of the truth of God’s unconditional love and acceptance.
3. People Grow through Relationship. We experience God when we take time to quiet our life and personally commune with Him. We experience Him when we share the struggles of life with other Christians, share a meal, or even a warm handshake.
4. People are Unified through Worship. We express our common experience with God through music, public prayers, Scripture reading, and art.
5. People are Protected by Truth. We encourage sound understanding of God through his revelation in Jesus Christ; we encourage a sound understanding of the foundational principles of the Christian faith through Bible study and discussion.